1. Goats Milk Soap: Goats milk contains proteins, amino acids and vitamin A to nourish the skin. Milk also contains lactic acid which helps exfoliate, cleanse and soften the skin. Goats milk has a PH level that is close to your own skins PH, making it very gentle on even the most sensitive skin types. Ingredients of Goats Milk base: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine (vegetable), Goat’s Milk, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier), Soy Bean Protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener), Phthalate Free Fragrance or Essential Oil, Vitamin-E (d- alpha Tocopherol Acetate).
2. Essential Oils: The earliest known medicine. Throughout the Old Testament and up to the time of Christ, there are numerous references to the value of essential oils. Scientific studies today prove the benefits of essential oils for healing and nourishing to the skin. Essential oils have powerful, clinically proven antiseptic, antiviral, and antifungus properties. Essential oils contain the life force, intelligence, and vibrational energy that infuses them with the healing power that works for people. Essential Oils are well-known for their therapeutic value, which include antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Many Essential Oils have emotion enhancing effects ranging from relaxation to stimulation. Plant essences and essential oils have been used for thousands of years to treat common ailments and disease. The use of Essential Oils (Aromatherapy) is an effective alternative to treating the stress and strains of everyday life. Essential Oil is natures way of allowing us to improve our quality of life without the use of lab processed chemicals.
3. Fragrance Oils: Phthalate Free oils formulated to mimic natural fragrances. Sometimes blended with essential oils.
4. Herbs: A plant or plant part valued for its medicinal, savory, or aromatic qualities.
5. Clay: An available natural resource which is mined or picked from the earth and benefits us wonderfully when it is added to soap and cosmetics products. It is rich in minerals, absorbs oil from the skin and revives and purifies the skin. Clay can also be used in soap as a natural colorant. Clay is a great choice for an exfoliate when adding it to soap. Some clays have properties which draw oil from the skin and normalize its level. Some “drink” the oil, soak it and remove it. Other types of clay help with normal, dry and sensitive skin. Clay cleans the skin, promotes blood circulation and invigorates the skin.
6. Colorants: Natural colorants are used.
7. Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is a great emollient for softening and conditioning the skin. It is well suited for eczema, psoriasis and itchy, dry and inflamed skin.
8. Avocado Oil: Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E as well as amino acids, sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin, and other essential fatty acids. Avocado Oil is great for those with skin ailments such as eczema, psoriasis, and other skin problems.
9. Grapeseed Oil: It has mildly astringent qualities which help to tighten and tone the skin, which makes it useful for acne and other skin complaints. Grape seed contains proanthocyanidins, which are considered to be very potent antioxidants, helpful for diminishing the sun’s damaging effects and lessening free-radical damage and also is helpful in wound healing. It is rich in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid quite important for the skin and the cell membranes. Grapeseed oil is purported to have regenerative and restructuring virtues and has great skin moisturizing properties.
10. Organic Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil has the ability to minimize fine lines and wrinkles, promoting skin suppleness while assisting with the rejuvenation of the skin and forms a non-greasy, non-tacky layer with exceptional trans-epidermal water control.
11. Grapefruit Seed Extract: This product acts as a natural antibacterial, antiparasitic, antifungal and antiviral inhibitor in soaps.
12. Chamomile Extract: Soothes irritated and problematic skin. It has flavonoids that can diminish skins blemishes and assist in healing.
13. Cucumber Extract: A natural astringent. Helps tighten pores and imparts a soothing feeling. It is also an excellent anti-inflammatory and skin soother.
14. Japanese Green Tea: Reported to fight damage from excessive sun and environmental damage. Primarily this ancient Asian plant has the ability to prevent free radicals from damaging cell structures further.
15. Wheatgerm Oil: It is said to help promote the formation of new cells, improve circulation, and repair sun damage to the skin. It is also used to help relieve the symptoms of dermatitis and its nourishing properties are most useful in dry sensitive skin.
16. Hempseed Oil: Naturally rich in omega 3, 6 and 9, also contains important minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants, It is high in vitamins A and E and is a very effective ingredient in anti-inflammatory skin care products.
17. Emu Oil: Penetrates the skin faster than any other natural oil, making it an excellent skin moisturizer. Emu oil is anti-inflammatory, and Non-Comedogenic (doesn’t clog pores). It actually cleanses the pores. It’s very effective in relieving skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc.
18. Organic Aloe Vera: The properties of the Aloe plant have long been known for their soothing and healing qualities.
19. Shea Butter (Unrefined): Shea butter is known for it’s regenerative, emollient and protectant properties. Shea butter aids in the prevention of premature aging and offers a unique characteristic of providing extra sun protection. It nourishes and treats dry, chapped, sunburned and irritated skin.
20. Cocoa Butter: For marks and blemishes, softens rough, dry skin.
21. Mango Butter: Derived from the kernels of the mango tree, this exotic butter is sought after for its natural emollient, UV protecting and skin regenerating properties.
22. Vitamin- E (non-GMO, d-alpha tocopherol): Vitamin E has very good skin healing properties.
23. Organic Olive Oil: Olive oil prevents the loss of your skin’s natural moisture, softens skin and attracts external moisture to your skin. It helps keep your skin soft, supple and younger looking.
24. Organic Coconut Oil: Moisturizes and smooths skin, it has antiseptic properties and nourishes skin with numerous fatty acids to help prevent skin aging and cracked skin.
25. Sustainable Organic Palm Oil: Rich in antioxidants such as vitamin A, E, D and K. Palm Oil is a great moisturizer and antibacterial for the skin. Palm Oil is also rich in vital nutrients essential for healthy skin and fights free radicals, therefore protecting your skin from damage and preserving it.
26. Organic Canola Oil: An unrefined oil rich in Vitamin E and Omega 3 fatty acids. It is suitable for all skin types and used by massage therapists. It is a wonderful moisturizer and adds a nice silkiness to soap’s lather. It should not be confused with rapeseed oil.
27. Organic Calendula Oil: One of the most effective topical oils. Gentle, cooling and soothing. The most successful oil assisting us with dry and damaged skin, skin inflammations, rashes, diaper irritations, and other skin disorders. Exceptional for those with sensitive skin.
28. Organic Comfrey Oil: Used for wound healing, treatment of bruises and for skin cell proliferation.
29. Organic Evening Primrose Oil: Evening primrose oil is effective in helping those with dry skin, eczema and psoriasis plus it conditions the skin against weather and aging.
30. Chlorella: Makes our soap a lovely green color. Organic with skin benefits. Chlorella helps with detoxification, wound healing, acne, anti-aging, eczema and contains high levels of vitamins and minerals of A, C,E & Omega-3 fatty acids.
31. Royal Jelly: Natures best kept secret. Aids in the healing process of various skin conditions. Including dry, irritated or sensitive skin, as well as oily and acne-prone skin. Royal Jelly has an abundance of vitamins and minerals and is nourishing to aging skin.
32. Cocoa Absolute: Has antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-aging properties which cleanse, nourish and moisturize your skin.
33. Pure Florida Honey: Honey is moisturizing to the skin, it also cleanses, hydrates and soothes the skin.
34. Propolis: Propolis is a natural antibacterial, astringent and anti-inflammatory attributes that stimulates the natural resistance of the body to diseases and ailments. Propolis contains a wealth of minerals and a significant amount of Vitamin C. Everyone may use it, as a means of protection against micro-organisms. It has antiseptic qualities and good for the skin and scalp because it is a special natural substance with strong effect. Propolis Bees make Propolis by collecting nectar from flowers of different types of trees and plants and mixing this with pollen to form a waxy substance. Propolis is ideal for skin irritations and inflammations.
35. Bee Pollen: Bee Pollen will prevent premature aging of the cells and stimulate the growth of new skin tissues. When Bee pollen penetrates the skin it automatically nourishes the cells and tissue beneath the skin. Helps clear up acne conditions.
36. Organic Beeswax: Beeswax locks in moisture, fosters cells and protects skin from damaging environmental factors. It also is a naturally nourishing moisturizer as well as being anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic and a germicidal antioxidant. Beeswax also contains vitamin A, which may be beneficial in softening and rehydrating dry skin and in cell reconstruction.
37. Florida Pure Organic Cane Sugar: Sugar contains glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid that is crucial for maintaining healthy skin. The natural glycolic acid in sugar not only helps condition and moisturize skin, but protect it from toxins. Authentic Florida-grown organic sugar from South Florida farms and the only USDA organic certified cane sugar harvested in the U.S.
38. Florida Atlantic Sea Salt: Pure mineral-rich sea salt collected from the waters of the Atlantic ocean by Florida salt farmers.
39. Dead Sea Salt: Dead Sea Salt contains many valuable nutrients and minerals. Dead sea salts are among the greatest ingredients for skin care, as they improve circulation, stimulate cell growth, exfoliate dead skin, reduce swelling, itching and pain and offer a number of essential minerals which absorb through the skin. Fantastic for those that suffer with eczema, psoriasis, and other skin inflammations and irritations.